What is a Showcase Event?
It is a one-hour presentation of your organization's products or services open to
the general membership, held in an on-site conference room and listed in the conference
program. Organizations may pass out any material they wish at these sessions, but
cannot serve food or beverages.
Showcase Event Costs:
Corporate or Academic Partner (F.C.A.P.) Information
- $350.00 for FMEA Bronze Corporate Partner Member (formerly FMIC)
- $250.00 for FMEA Silver Corporate Partner Member
- Complimentary for FMEA Gold Corporate Partner Member (limit one complimentary session)
Corporate or Academic Partner members will be given priority acceptance for Showcase Events: a guarantee
that they will be approved for at least one Showcase Event every three years, the reduced Showcase prices listed above,
and an exhibit booth discount. Membership must be current
for a minimum of two years to be eligible for this priority status.
FMEA will provide a stand-alone podium with microphone, a head table for two with
one table microphone, a screen with a table in front of it, and a 1/8" mini-plug
connector for an mp3 player or laptop audio. When your session proposal is approved,
you will be able to request additional equipment at the prices listed below:
WiFi Internet Access will be available for purchase on-site for $12.95 a day for standard bandwidth, or $49.95 a day for high-bandwidth.
|Additional Table Microphone||$40.00
|Easel w/Flip Pad||$45.00
|Four-Channel mic mixer||$50.00
|Wireless Lavilier Mic||$100.00
Please make sure you have the following ready to copy and paste or upload before you continue:
- The Title of your Session
- A Description of your session in 500 characters or less, as you want it to appear
in the conference program and online schedule.
- A short description of how the session relates to the theme of the conference, if applicable
- A brief biographical sketch of the presenter in 1000 characters or less, as you want it to appear in the conference schedule
- A professional photograph of the presenter that will appear in the conference
conference schedule. It must be in "JPG" format, with the file extension ".jpg"
- Social Media: (optional) if you would like us to include links to your social media on our on-line schedule and mobile app, there will be space to copy and paste the links to your profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest, and/or your website or blog. For example: https://twitter.com/FLmusicEd